The Missouri Options Program (MOP) allows us to provide services to those students who are in jeopardy of dropping out of school because they are at least one year behind their cohort group (class) in high school credits or they have some other significant personal barrier that will prevent them from graduating with their class.
- Students who are 17 years of age or older and at least one year’s credit behind their cohort group (class).
- Students who are returning from chemical dependency or psychiatric centers and cannot successfully complete GC-4 graduation requirements in traditional high school.
- Pregnant teens and/or teen mothers who need to work full-time to support their children and themselves.
- Students who are behind on their credits due to excessive absences and/or suspensions.
- Students who are behind on their credits and need to work full-time to help support their families.
- Any other significant reason identified by Student Success Teams to help targeted students receive a high school diploma. See your school counselor for more details.